THE RULES SEEMED SIMPLE
This week’s challenge is…..
The Watered Down Challenge! Here are the rules…
– READ all of the RULES
– IF you do NOT follow the rules, your art will NOT be submitted into the VOTING segment
– THIS is a ACRYLIC PAINT only, as far as mediums go
– WATER must be used in the creative process whether it is prepping the canvas, during the process, at the end..you have to incorporate water but DO NOT dilute your paint with it
– YOUR TOOLS can be anything of mass water production…spray bottle, sink faucet, garden hose, shower head (basically anything that alters the paint)
– DON’T FORGET to add the hashtag #badassart & your Instagram account link (if you are on IG) to all entries
– EXPLAIN the water technique you used to create your piece when you post it.
– ONE ENTRY per person
*ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THURSDAY AT MIDNIGHT (est) IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW. Voting will begin Friday & end Sunday at noon
* All entries will be posted on the BAA website & also made into a highlight reel
*The winner will be chosen by popular vote & will have their art as the banner for 1 week
* Facebook does not sponsor any BAA contests
GOOD LUCK & MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN!
THE SUBMISSIONS ARE IN!
Steven Lopez, Nessa LynSmith, Mercedez Manges, Makenzie Montminy, Kat Johnston, Kari Hansen, Joy Jacquez, Jeff Church, Jacquie Trowell, Dewey Engstrom, Dan Kraus Art, Carissa Carnahan, Angie Loeb