This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Amanda Myers Amanda Myers 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Steinke
    Nathan Steinke
    Keymaster

Sometimes you just need a little help.

Short Story…
    Amanda from the group reached out to me and needs a little help from the human race. Figured there might be more stories out there and started this forum in her honor.

Please add your GoFundMe’s!

Amanda Myers
    Amanda Myers
    Participant

Thank you very much.

My GoFundMe page is:  https://www.gofundme.com/help-needed-in-desperate-situation

Nathan Steinke
    Nathan Steinke
    Keymaster

Woot! Hiya Amanda! Welcome to the forums and our brand new topic that you inspired!

Thanks for sharing!

Amanda Myers
    Amanda Myers
    Participant

Thank YOU for the forum!  🙂  And I am glad to now be a part of this group!  I’m actually hoping to become more involved in the near future, especially after I finish my latest two paintings I’m doing for commission.

I’m not on my computer all that often, so I had no idea that this website, let alone this group, existed.  And I’m actually really excited that it does and I’m looking forward to learning more!

Amanda Myers
    Amanda Myers
    Participant

Me and my boyfriend's son at the art festival, last summer.UPDATE:  The link for my GoFundMe page has changed!  The site wanted me to pick a custom link, and I didn’t think about how I’d have to notify everyone who’s posted the previous link for me, etc….  The NEW link (same page, same story, same desperate situation) is the following:

https://www.gofundme.com/AMyersAndFamily

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Amanda Myers Amanda Myers.
    Nathan Steinke
    Nathan Steinke
    Keymaster

Thanks for the update!

Amanda Myers
    Amanda Myers
    Participant

No problem!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yes No